The latest updates on the impact of the coronavirus on our Prep community.
All visitors to Creighton Prep's campus are asked to wear a face mask at all times when in the building while practicing social distancing.
2020-2021 BACK TO SCHOOL PLAN
Take a look at Creighton Prep's Back to School Plan for Parents and Students created with our Back to School Consultation Team. We gathered a team of experts, including physicians from UNMC and Children's Hospital, regularly reviewed recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health departments for guidance regarding best practices, policies, and protocols, and asked parents, faculty and staff about their insights and concerns.
IS IT ALLERGIES, A COLD OR COVID?
COVID-19 and seasonal allergies share many symptoms, but there are some key differences between the two. For example, COVID-19 can cause fever, which is not a common symptom of seasonal allergies. Learn more about the differences and Prep’s protocols from Prep’s school nurse Katie Corrigan, RN.
- 10.20.20 - Plans for Transitioning to Level 2
- 09.18.20 - Important Change to Prep's Pandemic Response Plan
- 09.05.20 - Student-Athlete Tests COVID-19 Positive
- 08.04.20 - Important Start of School Updates
- 07.20.20 - Back to School Plan
- 07.02.20 - Return to In-Person, On-Campus Education
- 06.23.20 - Back to School Update
- 05.22.20 - End of Year Message
- 03.30.20 - Online Learning Plan: Guideline for Students and Parents
- 03.19.20 - Schedule through April 17
- 03.17.20 - March 17 Update from Mr. Bopp
- 03.16.20 - Monday COVID-19 Updates: Action Required
- 03.13.20 - Important COVID-19 Response Plan Updates
- 03.11.20 - NSAA Limiting Attendance at State Boys Basketball Championship
- 03.03.20 - Updates on Coronavirus Preparations