Creighton Prep Alumni Soccer League 2019
View League Rules
The summer of 2019 will be the 6th annual CP alumni League. 100% of proceeds from the league are donated to charities and school, including Police Athletics for Community Engagement (P.A.C.E) and Football for the World donations in 2018.
The dates for games this summer will be as follows:
- June 2, 9, 23, 30
- July 14, 21, 28
- August 4
- Playoffs 1st Round: August 11
- Playoffs Semifinals and Finals: August 18
1) Schedule: Games are at 5:15, 6:15, 7:15, and 8:15 pm on Sunday nights. There are two leagues, divided by talent level, with 8 teams each. Official schedule will be sent out to Captains the week before the first game. At the mid-point in the season, the Commissioner will determine whether Relegations and Promotions for the top JV League team and lowest-ranked Varsity league team will be necessary based on points through the midway point of the season.
2) Captain responsibilities: coordinate with teammates and make sure you have a team there every week. 6 field players, 1 goalie. E-mail in advance if you know you will have to forfeit! Or else, you can borrow a few subs on game day. Additionally, any help with set-up and clean up is always appreciated.
3) Rules: See link above.
4) Awards: The CP Alumni Soccer trophies carry the names of the winning teams each year. The 2019 champions of each league will go down in history as their names are etched into the silver ball. Additionally, $50 gift cards will go to the teams winning the tournaments for you to enjoy some victory beers.
5) Cost: $150 per team if registered by May 10th using the form below. Registrations after May 10 will cost $200. Note that 100% of proceeds support the funding of local soccer organizations such as P.A.C.E., Football for the World, or local school soccer programs.
See you on the pitch!
- Commissioner Matt Gorman '09 email@example.com (402-639-7811) or Alumni Director Max Huerter firstname.lastname@example.org (402-517-2659) with questions, comments or concerns.