Creighton Prep Track & Field 2018
Pre-Season Parent Announcements
- Track & Field Meeting: Athletes interested in participating in Track & Field must attend the beginning of the year, information meeting in the Criss Auditorium on Thursday, February 22nd from 3 PM to 4 PM. Athletes must make every effort to attend. If an athlete has a conflict, they must talk to Coach Tietjen prior to the meeting.
- Athletic Physical: Athletes must have an athletic physical and participation forms on file in the HS office by Friday, Feb. 23rd. Forms can be found on the Prep website and at the HS office. Athletes cannot participate in practice until this is done. Any questions, feel free to contact Coach Tietjen.
- First Week of Practice Schedule: Monday, February 26th – Friday, March 2nd. Time: 3 PM to 5:30 PM
- Parents Meeting: Parents are invited and encouraged to attend an informational meeting in the Commons on Thursday, March 1st from 7:00 to 7:30 PM. Please use the west entrance. We will cover schedules, practices, gear, meets, transportation and hopefully answer any questions you may have. You may write checks for track apparel and a deposit on the uniform. Uniform Deposit is $100
- Spring Break Schedule: We will practice over Spring Break from Tuesday, March 6th through Friday, March 9th. Practice will be in the late morning or TBA by event coach. If your son is signed up for Drivers Education OR out of town for Spring Break, please let me know so the athlete and I can game plan a way to make up the missed “track” time.
- Purchasing Prep Track Gear: Your athlete will bring home an order form to purchase track gear during the first week of practice. Each athlete MUST purchase sweats unless they have the “Prep Track” sweats already. All other items are for voluntary purchase. Parents may bring a check with them to the parents meeting on Thursday. If you have any concerns, please contact Coach Tietjen.
- Track Boosters: Jay Slagle is heading up the track boosters club. Please contact Jay if you are interested in helping in some way or form for the upcoming season. Jay’s email is: email@example.com
Contact: If you have an questions regarding the upcoming track season, please contact Coach Tietjen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to view the CP Track Calendar
Click HERE to view the Google Calendar for Track & Field 2018
to view the CP Track Meet schedule
to view Prep Track & Field Gold Medal Champions
to view Creighton Prep Track & Field Records