Creighton Prep Track & Field 2019
Pre-Season Parent Announcements
- Track & Field Meeting: Athletes interested in participating in Track & Field must attend the beginning of the year, information meeting in the Criss Auditorium on Thursday, February 21st from 3 PM to 4 PM. Athletes must make every effort to attend. If an athlete has a conflict, they must talk to Coach Tietjen prior to the meeting.
- Athletic Physical: Athletes must have an athletic physical and participation forms on file in the HS office by Friday, Feb. 22nd. Forms can be found on the Prep website and at the HS office. Athletes cannot participate in practice until this is done. Any questions, feel free to contact Coach Tietjen.
- First Week of Practice Schedule: Monday, February 25th – Friday, March 1st. Time: 3 PM to 5:30 PM
- Parents Meeting: Parents are invited and encouraged to attend an informational meeting in the Commons on Thursday, February 28th from 7:00 to 7:30 PM. Please use the west entrance. We will cover schedules, practices, gear, meets, transportation and hopefully answer any questions you may have.
- Spring Break Schedule: We will practice over Spring Break from Tuesday, March 5th through Friday, March 8th. Practice will be in the late morning or TBA by event coach. If your son is signed up for Drivers Education OR out of town for Spring Break, please let me know so the athlete and I can game plan a way to make up the missed “track” time.
- Purchasing Prep Track Gear via Online Store: Athletes & parents may purchase track gear via the Prep Track & Field online store the first week of the season. Each athlete MUST purchase sweats unless they have the “Prep Track” sweats already. All other items are for voluntary purchase. The store link will be provided the first week of practice to all parents and athletes. If you have any questions, please contact Coach Tietjen.
- Track Boosters: Jay Slagle is heading up the track boosters club. Please contact Jay if you are interested in helping in some way or form for the upcoming season. Jay’s email is: email@example.com
Contact: If you have an questions regarding the upcoming track season, please contact Coach Tietjen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to view the CP Track Calendar
Click HERE to view the Google Calendar for Track & Field 2018
to view the CP Track Meet schedule
to view Prep Track & Field Gold Medal Champions
to view Creighton Prep Track & Field Records