CP Alumni Basketball League
- Click HERE to register for 2020 ABL season
- Jan. 5, 12, 19, 26
- Feb. 9, 16, 23
- Mar. 1
- Tournament - TBD
Contact Nolan Searl in the Alumni Office should you have questions.
- Games begin on Sunday, January 5 and will be played at 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Maximum number of three non-alumni per team.
- Park and enter on east side and enter in the lower gym doors (down the stairs).
- Try and bring a basketball.
- I will be asking for volunteers this year to close down the gym at night.
- Please send in scores on Monday.
- Call your own fouls.
- Captains are responsible for actions of ALL team members.
- Two free-throws ON 6th foul of each half regardless of shooting or non-shooting foul.
- Free-throws are “on the release.”
- Two 20 minute halves with teams responsible for score keeping duties (no “stat” tracking, just scores).
- Two time-outs for entire game.
- Subs – Be sure to announce substitutions…no cherry picking.
- You throw a punch, you are out for the remainder of the season.
- Be competitive, play your “game,” however, put it into perspective: This is a Sunday night basketball league at a Catholic high school.