CP Alumni Basketball League
- Click HERE to register for 2018/2019 ABL season
- Nov. 11, 18, 25
- Dec. 2, 9, 16, 30
- Jan. 9, 13, 20
- Tournament - TBD
Contact Max Huerter in the Alumni Office should you have questions.
- Games begin on Sunday, November 11 and will be played at 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Maximum number of three non-alumni per team
- Park and enter on east side and enter in the lower gym doors (down the stairs)
- Try and bring a basketball
- I will be asking for volunteers this year to close down the gym at night
- Please send in scores on Monday
- Call your own fouls
- Captains are responsible for actions of ALL team members
- 2 free-throws ON 6th foul of each half regardless of shooting or non-shooting foul
- Free-throws are “on the release”
- Two 20 minute halves with teams responsible for score keeping duties (no “stat” tracking, just scores)
- 2 time outs for entire game
- Subs – Be sure to announce substitutions…no cherry picking
- You throw a punch, you are out for the remainder of the season
- Be competitive, play your “game” however, put this into perspective, this is a Sunday night basketball league at a Catholic high school.