Lunch PROGRAM AND PARENT VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
Lunch Program Information
Creighton Prep and Food Service Solutions (FSS) have partnered to offer an online service that will allow parents to:
- monitor your son’s lunchtime purchases
- track what your son has been eating for the past 30 days
- make deposits directly into their campus account
- transfer funds between sons
- have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low.
Your son(s) will be identified through biometric image of an index finger when passing through the line. For those who may be concerned, this is not a thumbprint. Click here for more information about how the biometric process works.
Your debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments or by credit card. All accounts will be updated nightly so that account balance information and payments will be current as of the following day. All students who purchase lunches are required to sign up for the online service. Cash is no longer an option for purchased lunches. Students who purchase drinks and other items from the vending machines must still use cash.
In order to purchase lunches at Prep, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the "Parent Account Sign-Up" page.
- Choose Creighton Preparatory School from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a verification code.
After you receive the verification code you may begin to add your son’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the verification code to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your son’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your sons' student ID numbers to add each student.
- After your son(s) is added you will be able to view the account activity and make payments to the student account.
Please note that a parent account can be linked to many students, but a student can only be linked to one parent.
Funds deposited will not be accessible for 24 hrs. When these accounts are overdrawn by greater than $4.00, transactions will be suspended until sufficient funds are deposited.
To receive an email notification for account balances, you must log in and complete the information under "manage my account."
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your son’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit.
There will be a $2.00 per transaction convenience fee associated with each deposit.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. Seniors or withdrawn students with credit balances over $20 will receive a refund in June. If you have any questions about credit balances, please contact the Business Office at 402.393.1190.
Marilyn Raymer Food Service Manager Creighton Preparatory School
Note: Questions regarding the www.myschoolaccount.com service should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent Volunteer Information
Creighton Prep is in need of parent volunteers to help pass out plated food to the students during both lunch periods in the Sullivan Center:
- First shift - 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. (sophomore/juniors)
- Second shift - 12:35 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. (freshmen/seniors)
- Both shifts
The work is simple and clean, and it provides a great opportunity to meet other Prep parents. Most of the work in passing plated food from the caterers to the students happens at the beginning of each lunch period.
Click HERE to access the signup form, and, if it works for your schedule, please sign up for both shifts on a single day or multiple shifts over a number of days.
On the days you will be volunteering, plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your shift and check in at the Counseling Office just inside the main west entrance to the school before arriving at the Sullivan Center kitchen just a short distance from there.
If you have any questions, please email Food Service Manager Marilyn Raymer at MRaym@prep.creighton.edu. Your help is greatly appreciated!