Presidential Search Process
Creighton Preparatory School in Omaha, NE seeks a president to serve as the apostolic leader of the school. The president is the chief executive officer, having overall responsibility for the management of the school.
Candidates, please submit electronically the following materials as separate Word documents:
- Cover letter expressing interest, detailing areas of fit, identifying areas of concern and enumerating strengths that you believe you would bring to the position.
- Current résumé with dates for all degrees and professional experience.
- Statement of leadership philosophy and practice in a Jesuit, Catholic high school.
- Five references with names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses (referents will be contacted only with the candidate’s permission.)
- Click HERE to learn more about position.
Your candidacy is strictly confidential with Fr. Tom Neitzke, S.J. and the search committee until the public phase of the search.
Fr. Tom Neitzke, S.J.