Parent Quick Links
Creighton Prep offers THREE systems that allow parents to monitor their sons in their Prep experience. Access to these sites requires separate logins with separate usernames and passwords.
- Current course grades and specific assignment grades and comments
- Attendance history including a summary of reasons for absences
- Discipline history including demerit and jug totals and obligations still owed
- School fines such as library and parking fines.
- Upgrades to PowerSchool allow you to view multiple sons from one login!
- To use your PowerSchool account, click here.
- Parent Portal
- Your son’s academic calendar with homework, tests and long range projects
- Course links with information ranging from syllabi to course readings or notes
- School calendar listing all the happenings in our community
- School announcements to keep up on things like the next Blue-White Day and opportunities to get involved in different school activities
- Daily lists like the JUG list or Lunch Crew list
- Documents and forms like a Planned Absence Form and Student Parent Handbook.
- To use your Parent Portal account, click here.
- MySchoolAccount (LUNCH PAYMENT PROGRAM)
- The lunch payment program is an online funded program. Parents must register and fund an online account that will be tied to their son(s). Parents may review purchases through this online account.
- Students will be identified through biometric image of a finger when passing through the line. For those who may be concerned, this is not a thumbprint. For information about the scanning system, click here.
- Cash is not an option for payment.
- For more information about this system, click here.
- To register and use your account, click here.
Think of PowerSchool as a summary of what has happened and the Parent Portal as a look forward in your son’s life at Prep. MySchoolAccount is the easiest way to fill his stomach before his afternoon classes!