Parent Quick Links
Creighton Prep offers three systems that allow parents to monitor their sons in their Prep experience. Access to these sites requires separate logins with separate usernames and passwords. We also have an emergency notification service to provide timely information to you through text, email and phone.
- Current course grades and specific assignment grades and comments.
- Attendance history including a summary of reasons for absences.
- Discipline history including demerit and jug totals and obligations still owed.
- To access your PowerSchool account, click HERE. Freshman and transfer parent users will receive an email over the summer with an access code for their son's account.
- Canvas - NEW!
- Your son’s academic calendar with homework, tests and long range projects.
- Course links with information such as syllabi, course readings and notes.
- A school calendar listing all the happenings in our community.
- To access your Canvas account, click HERE. Parents of Canvas users should look for the "Parent of a Canvas User?" link on that page. You will need your son's username and password to register.
- Family Connection
- Parents may contact their son’s counselor for login information
- Parents can monitor their son’s college application activity.
- See career choices, results of personality and interest inventories.
- During the spring semester, students will also make their course requests through this website.
- To access you Family Connection account, click HERE.
- SchoolMessenger Emergency Notification
- Creighton Prep uses the SchoolMessenger notification service to send important information to families through phone calls, emails and text messages.
- If you haven’t already done so, click HERE to review the opt-in process for text messaging.
- We will only use the text messaging service to provide information that is timely and relevant for you and your son.
Think of PowerSchool as a summary of what has happened and Canvas and Family Connection as looks forward in your son’s life at Prep and beyond to college.