In general, summer school courses run 55 minutes in duration. High School Credit classes are 90 minutes. *There are exceptions-- ACT Review, Computer Camp and Driver's Ed follow different times and dates. For further information regarding specific courses, please click on the links below. (All classes are co-ed)
To register for any of the Summer School programs please click on the links below:
- Junior High Review/ Incoming Freshman (June 1st thru June 26th) click here.
- Academic Foundations (June 1st thru June 26th) click here
- High School Credit (June 1st thru July 3rd) click here
- ACT review (Dates TBD) click here
- Driver's Education ( see link below for schedule) click here to download registration form.
If you would like to contact Candace Thompson, the Director of Summer School, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org