To view theCourse Catalog click here or on the image above.
**Please note the Theology courses & Art courses have been revised since printing this catalog. The corrected course offerings are listed below and on the registration form.**
Please make sure to review the policies and procedures as outlined on page 2 as you will be asked to agree to the terms when registering for courses.
- Registration form for: Junior High Review/Incoming Freshman/High School Credit or Enrichment Courses click here
- ACT review click here
- Driver's Education (see link below for schedule)
Dates for Summer Programs:
Incoming Freshman: June 6- June 30 *Courses meet Monday-Thursday each week
High School Credit Recovery: June 6- June 30 *Courses meet Monday-Thursday each week
Enrichment Courses: Dates vary based on course
The bottom of this page does provide individual course times for the three programs.
**Parent-Teacher Conferences are held on Friday, June 17th from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. for both the Incoming Freshman and High School Recovery students.
Students enrolled in the Incoming Freshman Math and English courses will have their required iPad training for Prep on Monday, June 6th during their scheduled class time. They will need to have their iPad with them. For more information regarding iPad requirements please click here.
Incoming Freshman Courses: $250/ea
High School Courses: $275/ea
Enrichment Courses: $275/ea
*There is an additional non-refundable $25 fee for non-Prep students taking a High School Recovery Course or Enrichment Course.
Please note: Tuition is due at the time of registration. Outstanding tuition will result in a student being withdrawn from their course(s). Please see page 2 of the catalog for additional information regarding our tuition policy.
Regular attendance is imperative. Any student absent for more than 1 day or is tardy two times will be withdrawn from the course. Please do not ask for special consideration. No exceptions will be made for vacations or camps. There will be no refund or tuition when a student is dropped due to nonattendance. Students must be present for their final exams. Students may be asked to report on Fridays to make up missed class time.
Individual Course Times for Summer Programs:
- Incoming Freshman Math: [7:30-8:55, 9:05-10:30, 10:40-12:05]
- Incoming Freshman English [7:30-8:55, 9:05-10:30, 10:40-12:05]
- Honors Geometry [8:00-11:00]
High School Credit Recovery:
- Honors Geometry [8:00-11:00]
- World History SI [7:30-9:45]
- World History SII [9:50-12:05]
- US History SI [7:30-9:45]
- US History SII [9:50-12:05]
- English IX/X [7:30-9:45]
- English XI/XII [9:50-12:05]
- Freshman Theology I/II: [7:30-9:45 or 9:50-12:05]
- Theology III: [9:50-12:05]
- Theology IV: [9:50-12:05]
- Catholic Social Teaching: [9:50-12:05]
- Physical Science SI [7:30-9:45]
- Physical Science SII [9:50-12:05]
- Chemistry [7:30-9:45]
- Biology [9:50-12:05]
- Algebra I [7:30-9:45 or 9:50-12:05]
- Geometry [7:30-9:45 or 9:50-12:05]
- Algebra II [7:30-9:45 or 9:50-12:05]
- Spanish I SII [7:30-9:45]
- Spanish II SII [9:50-12:05]
Grade Levels: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th
Class Dates: June 6, 2015- July 1, 2015 [10:30-11:30]
*This course meets Monday-Friday each week and the enrollment is capped at 12 students
- College Application Bootcamp
Grade Level: 11th, 12th
Class Dates: You may choose from the following sessions:
- Session 1: June 6th-8th [10:00-12:00]
- Session 2: June 13th-15th [10:00-12:00]
- Session 3: June 20th-22nd [10:00-12:00]
- CSI: CP
Grade Levels: 7th-9th
Class Dates: June 7th-10th [10:00-12:00]
- Weight Training/Exercise
Grade Levels: 7th, 8th, 9th
Class Dates: June 6, 2015-July 1, 2015 [8:00-8:55, 9:00-9:55, 10:00-10:55, 11:00-11:55]
*This course meets Monday-Friday and we highly encourage any 7th and 8th graders to enroll in either the 8:00 or 9:00 time slots
If you would like to contact Candace Thompson, the Director of Summer School, please contact her at email@example.com.