Prep seeks any young man of promise interested in a Christian, value-based education. Our students are "Men For Others" that are open to growth, intellectually competent, loving, religious and committed to doing justice. A Prep experience requires that students apply their mind, body and spirit to every aspect of their lives.
Admission to Prep for Freshman Year
- Any student who wishes to receive more information may sign up for more information at any time.
- Students must register to take the Entrance Exam on January 10, 2015 by creating an account and registering here: https://creightonprep.schooladminonline.com/users/sign_in
- Submission of 7th & 8th grade report cards after completing 1st semester of 8th grade. These may be mailed to Creighton Prep, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online recommendation form: Must be completed by school counselor, principal, or teacher - share this link with them: Recommendation Form or print form to be completed and sent with transcripts.
- Entrance Exam completed with acceptable scores
Admission to Prep for Grades 10 and 11
- Complete and return the Prep Admissions Application and send unofficial transcripts from current school.
- Schedule a campus visit with the Director of Admissions. Students transferring from other schools should have earned credit in college prep core courses with a minimum grade of "B" or better.
- An entrance exam may be required for students transferring to Prep.
View Financial Aid information for the CLASS of 2019 and TRANSFER STUDENTS